Who are ‘we’?
When we refer to ‘we’ (or ‘our’ or ‘us’), that means Life Should Be Beautiful Ltd
We provide high quality aesthetic treatments at our clinic.
Our principles of data protection
Our approach to data protection is built around three key principles. They’re at the heart of everything we do relating to personal data.
Transparency: We take a human approach to how we process personal data by being open, honest and transparent.
Security: We champion industry leading approaches to securing the personal data entrusted to us.
Stewardship: We accept the responsibility that comes with processing personal data.
How we collect your data
When you visit our clinic or request an appointment via our website or on the telephone we collect personal data. The ways we collect it can be broadly categorised into the following:
Information you provide to us directly: When you visit a clinic or request an appointment or information via our website we ask you to provide personal data to us. For example, we ask for your contact information in order that we can get in touch to confirm your appointment and when attending your appointment we collect medical history information to ensure that you are eligible to benefit from a Life Should Be Beautiful ltd treatment.
Information we collect automatically: We collect some information about you automatically when you visit our website, like your IP address and device type. We also collect information when you navigate through our websites and services, including what pages you looked at and what links you clicked on. This is through Google Analytics. This information is useful for us as it helps us get a better understanding of how you’re using our website so that we can continue to provide the best experience possible (e.g., by personalising the content you see).
How we use your data
First and foremost, we use your personal data in order to safely provide you with Life Should Be Beautiful Ltd treatments. We also use your personal data for other purposes, which may include the following:
To communicate with you. This may include:
- Need to Know’s – confirming your appointment, notifying you of any changes to your appointment or providing After Care information via either email or SMS or telephone.
- Providing you with information you’ve requested from us like a receipt for payment.
- Asking you for feedback or to take part in any research we are conducting.
To support you: This may include providing information to your doctor or a medical facility in the unfortunate event that you experience an adverse reaction to a Life Should Be Beautiful Ltd treatment. To enhance our websites and services and develop new ones: For example, by tracking and monitoring your use of websites and services so we can keep improving, or by carrying out technical analysis of our websites and services so that we can optimise your user experience. To market to you: In addition to sending you marketing communications, we may also use your personal data to display targeted advertising to you online – through our own websites and services or through third party websites and their platforms.
To analyse, aggregate and report: We may use the personal data we collect about you to produce aggregated and anonymised analytics and reports.
There are three lawful bases under which Life Should Be Beautiful Ltd process the data that we collect from you;
1) Legitimate Interests – You provide your personal data to Life Should Be Beautiful Ltd in order to secure an appointment to enjoy Life Should Be Beautiful Ltd treatments and Life Should Be Beautiful Ltd will legitimately need to contact you to confirm your appointment, any changes to your appointment, to request information to proceed or to provide After Care information.
2) Consent – Whilst Life Should Be Beautiful Ltd primarily collect your data to enable us to keep you informed of important changes to your appointment or to provide you appropriate information following your appointment, we will also use your information from time to time to share updates on our company or to keep you informed about discounts, promotions or offers. You can withdraw your consent for us to contact you with this type of information at any time by contacting your local Life Should Be Beautiful Ltd or following the preferences link at the base of the email.
3) Legal Obligation – before, during and after your Life Should Be Beautiful therapy we will capture and record information in respect your medical history and the medical procedures that we undertake during your visit to Life Should Be Beautiful. We have a legal obligation to retain medical records. This data will be retained in line with the timescales legislated and will not be used for any purpose other than those set out by prevailing local legislation in the country where you have received Life Should Be Beautiful treatments.
How we can share your data
There will be times when we need to share your personal data with third parties. We will only disclose your personal data to:
- Regulators, law enforcement bodies, government agencies, courts or other third parties where we think it’s necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations, or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights. Where possible and appropriate, we will notify you of this type of disclosure.
- An actual or potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with an actual or proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business.
- Other people where we have your consent.
Security is a priority for us when it comes to your personal data. We’re committed to protecting your personal data and have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to make sure that happens.
The length of time we keep your personal data depends on what it is and whether we have an ongoing business need to retain it (for example, maintenance of medical records) We’ll retain your personal data for as long as we have a relationship with you and for a period of time afterwards where we have an ongoing business need to retain it, in accordance with our data retention policies and practices. Following that period, we’ll make sure it’s deleted or anonymised.
It’s your personal data and you have certain rights relating to it. When it comes to marketing communications, you can ask us not to send you these at any time – just follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communication, or contact Life Should Be Beautiful.
You also have rights to:
- know what personal data we hold about you, and to make sure it’s correct and up to date
- request a copy of your personal data, or ask us to restrict processing your personal data or delete it
- object to our continued processing of your personal data. You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to us or by contacting Life Should Be Beautiful .
If you’re not happy with how we are processing your personal data, please let us know by sending an email to Life Should Be Beautiful We will review and investigate your complaint, and try to get back to you within a reasonable time frame. You can also complain to your local data protection authority. They will be able to advise you how to submit a complaint.
How to contact us
We’re always keen to hear from you. If you’re curious about what personal data we hold about you or you have a question or feedback for us on this notice or the services provided by our clinics, please get in touch.
Our preferred method of communication is via email – this ensures that we can direct your request to the right clinic or department, in the right location, and in accordance with any regulatory time frames.