Dermal fillers at our Southampton and Portsmouth skin clinic can add volume and sculpt areas of the face. We use the finest products that have undergone extensive clinical trials. Dermal filler treatments are very popular and used by thousands of people worldwide.
Dermal fillers will add volume and plump up your skin, decrease lines and wrinkles and increase hydration. The product is naturally biodegradable within your body and no animal products are contained in the Juvederm range.
We are expert in the non-surgical eight point fact lift technique that is a bespoke treatment tailored to each individual.
We use very fine needles and as the product contains lidocaine (a local anaesthetic) your treatment will be comfortable, with results lasting between six to 12 months.
What are the benefits of dermal fillers ?
- Softens the harsh creases from the nose to the mouth (naso-labial lines).
- Corrects marionette lines at the corner of the mouth.
- Accentuates natural features and corrects deep facial lines and folds.
- Lip enhancement or lip borderline enhancement, sculpting and providing a full and natural plumpness.
- Hydrates the hands and chest area to give a more youthful appearance.
- Accentuate, sculpt and enhance features such as cheekbones and chin reconstruction.
Dermal Fillers Prices:
Juvederm Ultra 2 or Smile 0.55ml – £180
Juvederm Ultra 3 or 4 1ml – £300
Juvederm Voluma, Volift or Vobella 1ml – £350
Juvederm Volite (medical facial skin booster) 1ml – £300 or 2ml – £500
Juvederm eight point face lift – price on facial assessment as bespoke to the individual
Lip fillers – £180 or £300
Lip fillers in Southampton and Portsmouth can be subtle as hydration, which leaves them looking refreshed, through to fuller, more plumper and sculpted lip appearance.
For more information about dermal fillers or lip fillers in Southampton and Portsmouth, please contact us today. Call us on 01329 832269, email email@example.com or complete our contact form.